Please read the following carefully
- Rang Bharo 2018 (painting contest for kids) organized by Chinmaya Mission Noida, will be held on 18-Nov-2018.
- The contest venue is Vishwa Bharati Public School, Sector 28, Noida. (map). The entry is through Gate #1 of the school. Nearby metro stations are Botanical Garden and Noida Sector 18.
- The reporting time for participants is 9 AM. The contest starts at 10 AM and will end at 12 noon. The prize distribution ceremony will be held at 3 PM.
- Every participant must carry his/her Rang Bharo admit card when he/she comes to the contest venue. Entry into the contest zone will strictly not be allowed without the admit card.
- Parents/guardians MUST bring along their respective wards’ school identity cards to the contest. When receiving a participant after the contest, his/her parent or guardian must show the child’s identity card to the organizers.
- The organizers will only provide A3-sized plain white drawing sheets to all the participants and nothing else. Participants must bring their own drawing boards, clips, any type of colors, brushes, pencils, erasers, sharpeners and any other stationery required for the drawing & painting.
- The participant must NOT write any personal details on the provided drawing sheet except for the admit card number on the back side. Any participant who does not follow this rule will be disqualified during evaluation.
- The decisions of the judges will be final and binding. The organizers (i.e. Chinmaya Mission) invite judges from outside to evaluate the paintings. The prize-winning paintings are chosen by the judges alone and the contest organizers have no influence over who gets the prizes. No discussions and arguments will be entertained regarding the decisions of the judges.
- All the paintings received during the competition will become the sole property of Chinmaya Mission who will have the authority to use the same in any manner that it deems fit and proper.