READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
There are two steps in the registration process:
- Pay the event participation fees. Make sure the payment is successful.
- Fill up the registration form and submit it.
- First, click on the button below to pay the Rang Bharo 2019 painting event registration fee – it is Rs. 100 per participant. You can pay the fees for multiple participants together in a single transaction.
- After the payment is successful, a “Payment ID” will be generated. See screenshot below. Note down the Payment ID for future reference. (Note: You might get a Payment ID even when the payment fails. But that Payment ID would be considered invalid for Rang Bharo registration. So, it is important that you note the Payment ID when the payment is successful.)
- The event registration fees are non-refundable. If the registrant does not participate in the event, the fees will not be refunded.
- Fill up the registration form after payment is done. You will need to enter the Payment ID on this form. The registration form has to be submitted separately for every participant.
- Online registration will close on 5-Nov-2019. After it closes, you will receive a soft copy of the participant’s admit card.
- The participant should carry a print of that admit card (along with his/her valid photo ID) when he/she comes to the event venue on 10-Nov-2019.
- Admission to the event zone will be allowed only if the participant shows his/her admit card to the organizers.