Children's Colourful Celebrations!
Rang Bharo 2015
Date & Time
Reporting Time: 9 AM
Contest Time: 10 AM to 12 noon
Prize Distribution: 3 PM
||Below Class 1
||Classes 1 & 2
||Classes 3 to 5
||My Prayer Room
||Classes 6 to 8
||Harmony with Nature
||Classes 9 to 12
To register or to enquire
Registrations are open at Chinmaya Mission Noida – all days – 8 AM to 8 PM.
Call us on any of these numbers +91 9958849632 +91 9899789800
0120-6500749 (10 AM – 1 PM and 5 – 8 PM; all days except Wednesday)
Instructions for Participants
- Participants should bring their own drawing board, clips, colors, brushes, pencils, erasers, sharpeners and any other stationery required for drawing and painting
- Only blank drawing sheets of A3 size will be given to the participants by the contest organizers
- The decisions of the judges related to the prize winners will be final and binding. No claims and arguments will be entertained in this regard.
- Chinmaya Mission will have ownership rights to the paintings submitted by the participants during the contest. Chinmaya Mission will use the paintings in any manner that it deems fit and proper.
- Participants MUST bring their admit cards to the contest. No one will be allowed to participate without a valid admit card.
The contest venue is Vishwa Bharati Public School, Sector 28, Noida